A Chinese maintenance man died after getting stuck inside an escalator. The accident happened at a craft mall in Chengdu city in Southwest China. The repairman was called in to fix an escalator and to do so, he had to lift up a panel at the top of the moving stairway to reach a lever that would start up the machine. He then accidentally fell head-first into the hollow truss. The escalator suddenly turned on and suck the man into the steel. Local firefighters were called in and it was a strenuous rescues …
A chimpanzee at Xinjiang zoo located at northwest China may soon transforming into an intelligent apes. A set of photos show the chimpanzee puffing away on one cigarette, then lighting another with the smoldering butt — just like a Chinese career smoker. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the ape was also swilling a can of beer. These photo quickly went viral across China’s social media sites. The chimp properly picked up the bad habits from a prankster zoo keeper. Two more pics after the break.
A two-year-old little boy from Hangzhou city, East China’s Zhejiang Province has just given a nice ‘Apple’ haircut by his parent. The boy shows off his eccentric hairstyle with the Apple logo on his head. The young mother said it’s an easy job for this kind of haircut because she used some special modeling tools while shaving the boy’s hair. We are not too sure whether Apple will sue the little boy for using their company logo illegally on hair design …
A young Chinese man rented a huge LED billboard outside the Beijing West Railway Station for playing video games just to show how big he could make the experience. The man had felt bad as a result of his girlfriend looking down on him for not being able to accomplish anything. To show his girlfriend that he was not just an ordinary guy and he could make an impression to the world, he rented a LED billboard and plugged his laptop into it, and played a 3D car racing game (Need for Speed ? ) for half an hour on the huge display, while passer-by gazed in amazement …
A woman in GuangXi province of southern China has became the first person in the history who topped up as much as 680,000 RMB (about $110,000 USD) of credits on the phone. She did not do it in purpose, it was just a terrible mistake that she probably had ever made in her life. Originally, she was going to top up her phone with 100 RMB. But when she was asked to insert the amount of phone credits, she misunderstood that it was asking for her six-digits account passwords (which is 680000 apparently). On the next day, a staff of the telco contacted her to collect the phone bill, and that’s when she started to realize she topped up 680,000 RMB.
In China, we often see many homeless people living under city bridges. Looking at the bridge dwellers may be unpleasant, however, we think the Chinese government should offer housing and health care to these homeless people. But guess what? Sharp concrete spikes are cropping up under Guangzhou’s city bridges to drive away homeless people. More photos after the break.
Finally somebody thinks a Samsung Galaxy Note is worth more than an iPhone. Recently in Chengdu city, a man visited a China Mobile store for many times, and one day, he stole a Samsung Galaxy Note while the staff was helping him to register a new phone number. So how the hell did the man steal the Galaxy Note? Check out the video after the break.
Look at this. This is what every street light should have. Outside of Nanjing University in China, there’s a very helpful street light that provides eight kinds of charging cables that allowed anyone to charge many kinds of smartphones including iPhone, Lumia phone, Sony’s Xperia and some others.
A video series of sexy nude girl playing an online game has received hot discussion in Taiwan. The clip began with a hot chicks playing the online game naked with her bare back facing the camera. She wrapped herself up with a bathrobe and started to introduce the game. She spoke Mandarin with a cute Taiwanese accent. During the demo, the bathrobe accidentally dropped, the almost naked body has given the gamers a wild and sexy temptation. When accused by the public of using such an indecent publicity stunt, the Taiwan online game provider has responded that the video was just made and uploaded by some die hard gamer and the company had nothing to do with that …
We all know when we are out of luck, what happens next usually is not going to be a good thing. There’s an unlucky 69-year-old Chinese man called Wu in Zhejiang province was met with misfortune. Wu is a vegetable vendor and one day when he wasn’t busy vending vegetables in the market, he took out a cigarette and lit it up. What happens next is the cigarette exploded, and blasted his two fingers away ! Wu’s mouth and fingers hurt badly. And two of his fingers cannot be jointed. More info and pics after the break.
There Are Too Much Light Pollution Over at Hong Kong Apple Stores
Amazon is the First Foreign Tech Company to Offer Paid Android apps in China
You Can Buy Fresh Crocodile Meat in China Supermarket
Lenovo First MediaTek-based Smartphone Teased by Kobe Bryant (Video)