The Most Remarkable 8-Inch iPad KnockoffNovember 15, 2010 | by: Chris Chang | Android Knockoffs |
I’m fast becoming obsessed with tablets, and should I ever visit Shenzhen and purchase an iPad knockoff, this iRobot tablet is first on my list of iPad wannabes. It costs 900 Chinese yuan (about $135) and includes a webcam.
This iRobot tablet is powered by a 600MHz Rockchip RK2818 ARM-based processor and runs Android 2.2, includes 8-inch resistive touchscreen (800 X 600), 256MB RAM, 4GB flash storage, Wi-Fi, a mini USB port, micro SD card slot, 30-pin dock connector, stereo speakers and optional 3G or GPS. It has a built-in 4500mAh battery, and the device just weighs 560 grams. Pretty amazing.
According to the manufacturer, the device gives a user up to 6 hours of video playback and 40 hours of standby juice. Not bad. How about comparing it with the real iPad?
It’s not as slim as the original iPad, but it’s definitely lighter. Since it supports the playback of 720p videos, we hope it includes a HDMI port. Overall, we think it’s better than the iPad in some ways, especially its price tag. The verdict? We want one.
Related Themes:Android Tablet, Apple, iPad, iPad knockoff, knockoff, photos, tablets, USB
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million
- 9 Most Amazing Chinglish Quotes
- iPhone 6s is almost here. Why?
- Unearth The True Feelings of Taiyuan Foxconn Workers: I Feel Loss and Hopeless (Exclusive Interview)
- Where will be the best place in China to buy iPhone 6s?
- Say Goodbye to the 16GB iPhone 6s ... iPhone 7