The Most Remarkable 8-Inch iPad KnockoffNovember 15, 2010 | by: Chris Chang | Android Knockoffs |
I’m fast becoming obsessed with tablets, and should I ever visit Shenzhen and purchase an iPad knockoff, this iRobot tablet is first on my list of iPad wannabes. It costs 900 Chinese yuan (about $135) and includes a webcam.
This iRobot tablet is powered by a 600MHz Rockchip RK2818 ARM-based processor and runs Android 2.2, includes 8-inch resistive touchscreen (800 X 600), 256MB RAM, 4GB flash storage, Wi-Fi, a mini USB port, micro SD card slot, 30-pin dock connector, stereo speakers and optional 3G or GPS. It has a built-in 4500mAh battery, and the device just weighs 560 grams. Pretty amazing.
According to the manufacturer, the device gives a user up to 6 hours of video playback and 40 hours of standby juice. Not bad. How about comparing it with the real iPad?
It’s not as slim as the original iPad, but it’s definitely lighter. Since it supports the playback of 720p videos, we hope it includes a HDMI port. Overall, we think it’s better than the iPad in some ways, especially its price tag. The verdict? We want one.
Related Themes:Android Tablet, Apple, iPad, iPad knockoff, knockoff, photos, tablets, USB
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling