Apple Peel 520 Review (with video)August 5, 2010 | by: Chris Chang | CHINA TECH |
Buy it from us now! For just $99 with free shipping!
So, let’s start off with the highlights. This Apple Peel 520 slap on a regular SIM card and make calls with your iPod touch. It does not support 3G, but includes a removable 800mAh battery which gives you up to 3 hours of talk time and 120 hours of standby juice. The funny thing is that when the battery is installed successfully, the adapter itself will vibrate, so we’re guessing it supports vibration.
- iPod touch shows “Calling” even though the call is picked up.
- Incoming phone numbers and contacts may not appear.
- If there’s missed calls, you may receive “blank” messages for reminder.
- Ringtones could not be set up for incoming messages and calls, the device will vibrate and rings by default. The default ringing sound can be disabled.
- You can adjust the call volume, but there’s no difference after adjusting.
- When there’s incoming calls, the display of the iPod touch will not light up, and the accepted call could only be hung up by the other party.
And a few problems for the SMS function:
- The SMS text is smaller than the text on iPhone.
- Deleting and forwarding a single message is not available.
- The draft will still appear in creating new message even though the message is sent.
- Adding multiple recipients at the same time is not allowed.
Related Themes:Apple Peel, Apple Peel 520, iPhone, iPod touch, photos, SMS, videos
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.