Watch: Amazing Timelapse Video Shows All sides of Hong KongJune 21, 2015 | by: Chris Chang | China |
Hong Kong is an unbelievably dense city, it has the ability to isolate you from the population of 7 million people. Javin Lau, a political studies graduate from Toronto, Canada, has taken his vision of Hong Kong and produced a breathtaking timelapse video of the city. Titled Hong Kong Is Home shows both the hectic pace of life in Hong Kong as well as the more tranquil areas.
Javin enjoys architecture and cityscape photography, having recently taken an interest to timelapse photography. The intention of the project was to illustrate the grandeur of Hong Kong that most people would never get to see. It was shot in two weeks with Canon DSLR, the processing and rendering of the video took well over 100 hours.
Related Themes:Camera, Canon, Hong Kong, photography, timelapse, video
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones
- Mac OS X Running On MacBook Pro Knockoff? (UPDATED)
- Apple’s Asia’s Largest Store in Beijing Wangfujing.
- Shot on iPhone 6
- Jailbreak iOS 8.3 available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. Download Now.
- A Beautiful Chinese Winery in Beijing
- The Most Phenomenal Fake Apple Store in China (with video!) [UPDATED]