This Is How An Electronic Iron Man Helmet Is Made! (Video)November 21, 2014 | by: Chris Chang | China |
One year ago, a smart Chinese fellow from ZTE making an ultra-realistic Iron Man Mark I suit with LED bulbs. Today, it’s believed to be the same person who made an Iron Man Mark III’s helmet.
The coolest part of this helmet is it has full mobility and pair of glowing eyes. There’s a short clip that takes us through the making process including moulding, sculpting, colorizing, polishing and composing. Video after the break.
Related Themes:DIY, FEATURES-2, Iron Man, marvel, Superhero
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling