This Is How An Electronic Iron Man Helmet Is Made! (Video)November 21, 2014 | by: Chris Chang | China |
One year ago, a smart Chinese fellow from ZTE making an ultra-realistic Iron Man Mark I suit with LED bulbs. Today, it’s believed to be the same person who made an Iron Man Mark III’s helmet.
The coolest part of this helmet is it has full mobility and pair of glowing eyes. There’s a short clip that takes us through the making process including moulding, sculpting, colorizing, polishing and composing. Video after the break.
Related Themes:DIY, FEATURES-2, Iron Man, marvel, Superhero
- iPhone 7 Features. The First Transparent Glass Smartphones.
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- Jack Ma, CEO of Alibaba.com is the one of the richest member in China
- Rich Chinese are Buying Luxury Bikes Rather than Premium Cars
- iPhone 6s Prototype. Depth: 7.1mm!!!
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.