Angry Birds Now Invades 1,500 McDonald’s in ChinaAugust 2, 2014 | by: Chris Chang | China |
This is a special location-based campaign jointly launched by TBWA Shanghai and Rovio. The campaign has launched in 1,500 stores in the country and it will try to engage their target audiences to interact with the game and McDonald’s food.
Related Themes:Angry Birds, Golden Arches, McDonald's
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.