New Apple’s iMac Knockoff: Incredibly Thin, Windows 8 and Sandy BridgeOctober 24, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Apple Knockoffs |
We have to admit Apple’s new iMac is the thinnest all-in-one PC in the world, not even the Chinese knockoff experts could duplicate. With this new iMac knockoff, it also has been slimmed down and its hardwares have been improved from the previous generation. Specs-wise, the AIO desktop PC packs a 21.5-inch 1920×1080 display, can be configured with Intel’s Sandy Bridge core processors on its Intel H61 Express Chipset, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive, four USB 2.0 ports, a VGA port, a LAN port, and an aluminum enclosure. Also, it can run Windows 7 or Windows 8! Cool huh?
Related Themes:21.5-inch, iMac knockoff, photos, Sandy Bridge
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling