New Apple’s iMac Knockoff: Incredibly Thin, Windows 8 and Sandy BridgeOctober 24, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Apple Knockoffs |
We have to admit Apple’s new iMac is the thinnest all-in-one PC in the world, not even the Chinese knockoff experts could duplicate. With this new iMac knockoff, it also has been slimmed down and its hardwares have been improved from the previous generation. Specs-wise, the AIO desktop PC packs a 21.5-inch 1920×1080 display, can be configured with Intel’s Sandy Bridge core processors on its Intel H61 Express Chipset, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive, four USB 2.0 ports, a VGA port, a LAN port, and an aluminum enclosure. Also, it can run Windows 7 or Windows 8! Cool huh?
Related Themes:21.5-inch, iMac knockoff, photos, Sandy Bridge
- iPhone 6s Prototype. Depth: 7.1mm!!!
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting