How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)July 2, 2015 | by: Chan Zhuang | Apple China |
Apple’s new iPhone 6S has announced last week via insiders and it attracted plenty of attention from Chinese netizens.
On China’s popular microblogging service Sina Weibo, #iPhone6S is Here# is currently still the number one trending hashtag topic, with over 19 million mentions over the past week and millions of messages posted each day. Despite featuring a so-called larger screen and being both thinner and lighter than the previous model, the new iPhone’s features and improvements failed to convince most respondents.
Most of them notice that the new iPhone 6S is basically just a longer iPhone with taller screen. So photoshop experts have created some comical images which dubbed fun and humor, and these pictures are widely circulated on the Chinese-language internet …
Related Themes:iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Release
- iPhone 7 Features. The First Transparent Glass Smartphones.
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- Jack Ma, CEO of Alibaba.com is the one of the richest member in China
- Rich Chinese are Buying Luxury Bikes Rather than Premium Cars
- iPhone 6s Prototype. Depth: 7.1mm!!!
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.