How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)July 2, 2015 | by: Chan Zhuang | Apple China |
Apple’s new iPhone 6S has announced last week via insiders and it attracted plenty of attention from Chinese netizens.
On China’s popular microblogging service Sina Weibo, #iPhone6S is Here# is currently still the number one trending hashtag topic, with over 19 million mentions over the past week and millions of messages posted each day. Despite featuring a so-called larger screen and being both thinner and lighter than the previous model, the new iPhone’s features and improvements failed to convince most respondents.
Most of them notice that the new iPhone 6S is basically just a longer iPhone with taller screen. So photoshop experts have created some comical images which dubbed fun and humor, and these pictures are widely circulated on the Chinese-language internet …
Related Themes:iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Release
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.