Introducing The Ultimate iPhone 5 KnockoffSeptember 12, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Apple Knockoffs |
Guess what, an industrious Chinese company called LeGuo has released an all new iPhone 5 knockoff ahead of the Apple event later today. The phone has no name, but it takes the two-tone iPhone design that’s been revealed in drips and drabs over the past few months, and has a larger 4-inch screen, a smaller dock connector and runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich system. The best part? It has “Siri”. More photos after the break.
Related Themes:iPhone 5, knockoff iPhone 5, the new iphone
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million
- 9 Most Amazing Chinglish Quotes
- iPhone 6s is almost here. Why?
- Unearth The True Feelings of Taiyuan Foxconn Workers: I Feel Loss and Hopeless (Exclusive Interview)
- Where will be the best place in China to buy iPhone 6s?
- Say Goodbye to the 16GB iPhone 6s ... iPhone 7