Introducing The Ultimate iPhone 5 KnockoffSeptember 12, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Apple Knockoffs |
Guess what, an industrious Chinese company called LeGuo has released an all new iPhone 5 knockoff ahead of the Apple event later today. The phone has no name, but it takes the two-tone iPhone design that’s been revealed in drips and drabs over the past few months, and has a larger 4-inch screen, a smaller dock connector and runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich system. The best part? It has “Siri”. More photos after the break.
Related Themes:iPhone 5, knockoff iPhone 5, the new iphone
- Did Foxconn Lose An iPhone 5 Prototype?
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones
- Mac OS X Running On MacBook Pro Knockoff? (UPDATED)
- Apple’s Asia’s Largest Store in Beijing Wangfujing.
- Shot on iPhone 6