Introducing The Ultimate iPhone 5 KnockoffSeptember 12, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Apple Knockoffs |
Guess what, an industrious Chinese company called LeGuo has released an all new iPhone 5 knockoff ahead of the Apple event later today. The phone has no name, but it takes the two-tone iPhone design that’s been revealed in drips and drabs over the past few months, and has a larger 4-inch screen, a smaller dock connector and runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich system. The best part? It has “Siri”. More photos after the break.
Related Themes:iPhone 5, knockoff iPhone 5, the new iphone
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling
- iPhone 6s will have something like a two day battery life.