The Chinese Make Their Own iPhone 5: The Goophone i5 (video)August 29, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Android Knockoffs |
So, this Goophone i5 looks a lot like an iPhone, sporting a 3.5-inch display with 940 x 640 pixels, a 5-megapixel camera sensor on the back and a 1.3-megapixel camera on the front. The best part? It runs a quad-core processor, however, GHz count is unknown. Also, other useful details like pricing and availability are still widely unknown. Well, we think we want one. Not to use as our everyday phone, but just to play with and show off our Chinese iPhone 5 ripoff before Apple unveils the new iPhone.
Related Themes:Goophone, iPhone 5, knockoff iPhone 5, Shenzhen
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling