Chinese Boy Who Sold Kidney for Apple Products Suing for Compensation of US$360,000August 10, 2012 | by: Chan Zhuang | Apple China |
The boy, surnamed Wang, was found unwell by his parents who then realized that their child had a kidney removed in exchange for Apple’s products. The parents reported the case to the police, which cracked down the entire underground chains of trading kidney in Chenzhou, a city located at Hunan province southern China. Nine people in the trail were prosecuted for intentional injury, as well as underground intermediary that tried to find property candidates and two doctors who conducted the surgeries …
In April 2011, Wang found the underground intermediary through the Internet and said he’d like to sell his kidney for money. The underground intermediary then looked for a doctor in local hospital and conducted the surgery. The boy was paid only 22,000 yuan (US$3,480), but his kidney was eventually sold for 150,000 yuan (US$23,800) plus US$10,000, which was shared between the underground intermediary and the doctor. According to the Chinese court, the young boy was diagnosed as to have suffered “serious injury” and a third level of disability.
Related Themes:illegal, iPad, iPhone, Organ Transplant
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million