Chinese Boy Who Sold Kidney for Apple Products Suing for Compensation of US$360,000August 10, 2012 | by: Chan Zhuang | Apple China |
The boy, surnamed Wang, was found unwell by his parents who then realized that their child had a kidney removed in exchange for Apple’s products. The parents reported the case to the police, which cracked down the entire underground chains of trading kidney in Chenzhou, a city located at Hunan province southern China. Nine people in the trail were prosecuted for intentional injury, as well as underground intermediary that tried to find property candidates and two doctors who conducted the surgeries …
In April 2011, Wang found the underground intermediary through the Internet and said he’d like to sell his kidney for money. The underground intermediary then looked for a doctor in local hospital and conducted the surgery. The boy was paid only 22,000 yuan (US$3,480), but his kidney was eventually sold for 150,000 yuan (US$23,800) plus US$10,000, which was shared between the underground intermediary and the doctor. According to the Chinese court, the young boy was diagnosed as to have suffered “serious injury” and a third level of disability.
Related Themes:illegal, iPad, iPhone, Organ Transplant
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling