Introducing Droid X360, A PS Vita Knockoff Running Android ICS (video)July 23, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | CHINA TECH Knockoffs |
Behold, the world’s most badass named product: Droid X360. It is a PS Vita knockoff that runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
And it has one powerful feature that the original PS Vita doesn’t have. It has 9 different kinds of built-in emulators for the classic arcade games, Nintendo 64, Sony PlayStation, Game Boy Advance, Game boy Color, NES/FC, SNES, SEGA Mega Drive and SEGA Game Gear. Check out more photos and a hands-on video after the break!
Apparently a Chinese company has released a new device called Droid X360 that looks an awful lot like the PS Vita. The Droid X360 comes with Android 4.0.4 installed, a 1.5GHz processor (not sure if it’s a dual core), 512MB of RAM, 8GB of onboard storage, a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display (800 x 480), HDMI-out, a microSD slot (support up to 32GB), a mini USB port, 2800 mAh battery, a rear 2-megapixel camera and a front 0.3-megapixel shooter. And it includes two analog sticks!
The Droid X360’s back features a Android robot logo, stereo speakers and a camera.
For those of you who are interested with this device, unfortunately, price is still an unknown at the moment.
Related Themes:gamers, Ice Cream Sandwich, PS Vita, PSP, Sony, video game
- Some Apple Factories in China Still Treat Workers “Like Slaves” (Updated)
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack