Introducing Droid X360, A PS Vita Knockoff Running Android ICS (video)July 23, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | CHINA TECH Knockoffs |
Behold, the world’s most badass named product: Droid X360. It is a PS Vita knockoff that runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
And it has one powerful feature that the original PS Vita doesn’t have. It has 9 different kinds of built-in emulators for the classic arcade games, Nintendo 64, Sony PlayStation, Game Boy Advance, Game boy Color, NES/FC, SNES, SEGA Mega Drive and SEGA Game Gear. Check out more photos and a hands-on video after the break!
Apparently a Chinese company has released a new device called Droid X360 that looks an awful lot like the PS Vita. The Droid X360 comes with Android 4.0.4 installed, a 1.5GHz processor (not sure if it’s a dual core), 512MB of RAM, 8GB of onboard storage, a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display (800 x 480), HDMI-out, a microSD slot (support up to 32GB), a mini USB port, 2800 mAh battery, a rear 2-megapixel camera and a front 0.3-megapixel shooter. And it includes two analog sticks!
The Droid X360’s back features a Android robot logo, stereo speakers and a camera.
For those of you who are interested with this device, unfortunately, price is still an unknown at the moment.
Related Themes:gamers, Ice Cream Sandwich, PS Vita, PSP, Sony, video game
- iPhone 6s Prototype. Depth: 7.1mm!!!
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting