University Students Forced To Take Internship at Foxconn, Otherwise Failed!June 19, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Apple Foxconn's Hell Factory |
“The internship in Foxconn as if a military training.”
On the other hand, the vice president of Xi’an Technological University said, the internship is the practical experience is part of their curriculum, the goal of arranging such internship for the students is to allow them to understand what they really want to be, since many students usually felt pressure by their parents into choosing a particular degree course or institution.
Reportedly, students who enrolled in 2010 must attend to the work experience in Foxconn. Moreover, students studying in courses unrelated to technology such as arts and social sciences, were also told to take part. The two-months work experience is equal to six credits. The school also said students with disabilites can apply for credit exemption.
Each student will be given a monthly salary of 1,550 yuan (US$243). However, they actually receive only about 705 yuan (US$118) per month after deducting expenses for travel, daily necessities, food and accommodation. According to some students, if they have other fees like phone bills to pay off, then all their wages that earned from the internship will be nothing. Students who completed the internship said they just learned simple and routine tasks such as trimming edges from a mobile phone, some tasks that even junior high school student could handle.
Related Themes:Foxconn, internship, photos, University Students
- iPhone 6s Prototype. Depth: 7.1mm!!!
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting