Chinese Loves Instagram So Much [Updated]June 20, 2015 | by: Chris Chang | CHINA TECH |
A some years ago, Instagram has introduced an updated version of its hugely popular photo sharing app, which added support for Chinese microblog service Sina Weibo. And now, it is reportedly to have 100,000 photos uploaded already. The figure is impressive since Instagram still has not do much to promote its app in China yet.
As Facebook could be blocked in China indefinitely, this report could means a lot for Facebook. So far, the Chinese authorities are still happy with Instagram, no censorship applies on the service yet. So, can Facebook utilize Instagram to get a foot into China?
Related Themes:app, censorship, facebook, instagram, Kevin Systrom, photo, Sina Weibo
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling