Chinese Loves Instagram So Much [Updated]June 20, 2015 | by: Chris Chang | CHINA TECH |
A some years ago, Instagram has introduced an updated version of its hugely popular photo sharing app, which added support for Chinese microblog service Sina Weibo. And now, it is reportedly to have 100,000 photos uploaded already. The figure is impressive since Instagram still has not do much to promote its app in China yet.
As Facebook could be blocked in China indefinitely, this report could means a lot for Facebook. So far, the Chinese authorities are still happy with Instagram, no censorship applies on the service yet. So, can Facebook utilize Instagram to get a foot into China?
Related Themes:app, censorship, facebook, instagram, Kevin Systrom, photo, Sina Weibo
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones
- Mac OS X Running On MacBook Pro Knockoff? (UPDATED)
- Apple’s Asia’s Largest Store in Beijing Wangfujing.
- Shot on iPhone 6