Chinese Loves Instagram So Much [Updated]
A some years ago, Instagram has introduced an updated version of its hugely popular photo sharing app, which added support for Chinese microblog service Sina Weibo. And now, it is reportedly to have 100,000 photos uploaded already. The figure is impressive since Instagram still has not do much to promote its app in China yet.
As Facebook could be blocked in China indefinitely, this report could means a lot for Facebook. So far, the Chinese authorities are still happy with Instagram, no censorship applies on the service yet. So, can Facebook utilize Instagram to get a foot into China?
- iCloud Login: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to iCloud.com
- iPhone 7SE Release Date Next Spring
- iPhone 7 Price in China (incl. iPhone 7 Pro)
- Freedom 251 or iPhone 5S/6/6S? Best Cheapest Smartphone vs iPhone.
- Freedom 251 Booking For Sale, Specifications.