Security Guards Mess Up Upcoming “World’s Biggest” Apple Flagship Store in DalianMarch 29, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Apple Wtf |
What the fxxk is going on? Dalian? Well apparently, Apple has started putting posters of its upcoming China flagship store in a shopping center called Parkland Mall at Dalian, a rich Chinese city with a lot of investment coming from Korea and Japan. However, due to competition in shopping centres, another shopping center called Dalian Department Store is jealous of Parkland Mall for having an Apple Store. So, the Dalian Department Store sent its security team to push down the Apple Store posters outside the Parkland Mall. For more details, check out the photos and videos after the break.
UPDATE: According to local journalists, some Apple retail managers have arrived Dalian to solve the matter. And Apple is looking forward to build the store successfully in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract. Meanwhile, both security teams are negotiating.
According to passersby, the posters showing an Apple logo with web address ‘www.apple.com/cn’ were put up yesterday noon, and security guards were seen standing next to the posters. Security team from the Dalian Department Store showed up in less than 5 minutes, and pushed down the line of posters.
And where is Dalian actually? What’s so special about this city? Well, Dalian is a touristic city, very appreciated by Chinese people, especially for its non-polluted environment, the beaches, seafood and comfortable weather. It is the second largest city of Liaoning Province, and it’s really near to Beijing. Traveling to Dalian from Beijing only takes you 30 minutes, by airplane. Train could take about 5-6 hours. How about flying from Shanghai to Dalian? The flight time will be 2 hours. But for people who are staying in Southern China, for example, Shenzhen, the flight time will be at least 3 hours to get to Dalian.
“Apple’s World’s Biggest Flagship Store will be coming soon to Parkland Mall.”
It’ll be interesting to see how the store is laid out once Apple is ready, but we’re afraid of the Dalian Department Store’s evil plan on stopping the construction of the Apple Store at its rival Parkland Mall…
Related Themes:Apple Store, Dalian
- Where iPhone 6S is made. 70% of iPhone Production Now Comes From Foxconn’s Zhengzhou Plant
- Some Apple Factories in China Still Treat Workers “Like Slaves” (Updated)
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.