Turning an Old Hard Disk Into a Candy Floss MachineMarch 26, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Wtf |
The key to the improvised cotton candy maker is the hard drive’s rotating platter. Most commercial cotton candy machines spin at around 3,450 rotations per minute, while modern hard drives operate at 5,400 rotations per minute or higher. We’re really admired this kind of DIY creation from a technical nerd …
in the middle of the hole on a flat surface.
Related Themes:aluminum, bicycle, DIY, hard drive, machine
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million