Turning an Old Hard Disk Into a Candy Floss MachineMarch 26, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Wtf |
The key to the improvised cotton candy maker is the hard drive’s rotating platter. Most commercial cotton candy machines spin at around 3,450 rotations per minute, while modern hard drives operate at 5,400 rotations per minute or higher. We’re really admired this kind of DIY creation from a technical nerd …
in the middle of the hole on a flat surface.
Related Themes:aluminum, bicycle, DIY, hard drive, machine
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.