Turning an Old Hard Disk Into a Candy Floss MachineMarch 26, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Wtf |
The key to the improvised cotton candy maker is the hard drive’s rotating platter. Most commercial cotton candy machines spin at around 3,450 rotations per minute, while modern hard drives operate at 5,400 rotations per minute or higher. We’re really admired this kind of DIY creation from a technical nerd …
in the middle of the hole on a flat surface.
Related Themes:aluminum, bicycle, DIY, hard drive, machine
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones