The New iPad Launch Preparation at Hong Kong Apple StoreMarch 15, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Apple |
The Apple store in Hong Kong is gearing up for the launch of the new iPad. We have visited the store before the sales start at 8am local time. With just about 10 hours to go before the opening, Apple employees are busy preparing the setup, stocking in boxes of the new iPad and decorate new storefront for the customers. Apple (HK) has applied the online reserve and pick up method for purchasing the new iPad, only customer who receive an confirmation email at what time to pick up will be able to purchase the new iPad. Therefore, we do not see any lining up outside the Apple store …
The reserve and pick up method is to stop scalpers for hiring runners to line up for them. Some scalpers are still waiting outside the store, wishing Apple could sell them the new iPad for a walk-in purchase. We are not expecting too much queues outside Apple stores throughout the day, because customers are informed to pick up their new iPad at different time section. We have noticed the setting up of the new storefront is cautious, every details take up precise measurement, well Apple is always the perfectionist. And it is exciting to see boxes and boxes of the new iPad rolling in, stacking up on the shelf all ready for the die-hard Apple fans !
it needs precise measurement for the correct placement !
Related Themes:Apple, Apple Store, Hong Kong, the new ipad
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling