The New iPad Launch Preparation at Hong Kong Apple StoreMarch 15, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Apple |
The Apple store in Hong Kong is gearing up for the launch of the new iPad. We have visited the store before the sales start at 8am local time. With just about 10 hours to go before the opening, Apple employees are busy preparing the setup, stocking in boxes of the new iPad and decorate new storefront for the customers. Apple (HK) has applied the online reserve and pick up method for purchasing the new iPad, only customer who receive an confirmation email at what time to pick up will be able to purchase the new iPad. Therefore, we do not see any lining up outside the Apple store …
The reserve and pick up method is to stop scalpers for hiring runners to line up for them. Some scalpers are still waiting outside the store, wishing Apple could sell them the new iPad for a walk-in purchase. We are not expecting too much queues outside Apple stores throughout the day, because customers are informed to pick up their new iPad at different time section. We have noticed the setting up of the new storefront is cautious, every details take up precise measurement, well Apple is always the perfectionist. And it is exciting to see boxes and boxes of the new iPad rolling in, stacking up on the shelf all ready for the die-hard Apple fans !
it needs precise measurement for the correct placement !
Related Themes:Apple, Apple Store, Hong Kong, the new ipad
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million
- 9 Most Amazing Chinglish Quotes
- iPhone 6s is almost here. Why?
- Unearth The True Feelings of Taiyuan Foxconn Workers: I Feel Loss and Hopeless (Exclusive Interview)
- Where will be the best place in China to buy iPhone 6s?