Gallery: HTC’s First Chinese Flagship Store in BeijingMarch 7, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Android CHINA TECH |
Housed in Beijing Blue Harbor, where international brands open their flagship stores, the store will offer HTC products and personalised service. Check out the full gallery of the store after the break!
The store comprises two areas – the retail centre and a product showroom – to exhibit all current HTC products and accessories. Through its first flagship store in China, HTC aims to render a personalized consultation and service experience for all its Chinese customers, matching the company’s philosophy when designing its renowned range of innovative products. What’s more, consultation and redemption of promotional gifts and prizes will also be available at the store.
The HTC Products in The Store
Other than Android phones, HTC is said to have started accepting pre-orders for the HTC Titan, which will be China’s first official Windows Phone featuring a 4.7-inch display, a 1.5GHz Qualcomm processor, and an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera.
You may not know, Chinese consumers generally prefer pre-paid cell phone plans as opposed to contracts, so HTC will be selling their phones to Chinese customers without contract. The ‘Triumph’ will roll out at ¥4,399 which is around $700 without contract, aiming it at the high-end market. This price is significantly more than the grey market imports of Titan, which average ¥3,600 ($570).
Meanwhile, HTC has set up more than 2,000 stores and booths in mainland China, covering cities such as Beijing, Zhengzhou, Lanzhou, Chengdu, and Xi’an. On the other side, HTC has opened 3 flagship stores worldwide — one in London, one in Taipei, and the latest one in Beijing. While we may not see stone floors, spiral glass staircase and wood product display furniture, we believe Chinese consumers would have a nice time on playing with the entire line of HTC’s smartphones at the flagship store in Beijing.
Related Themes:Beijing, HTC, HTC Store, HTC Titan, Windows Phone
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.