iPhone 6 Is Available In China Now ?January 30, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Knockoffs |
While the whole world is waiting for the iPhone 5, iPnoho6 has released in China. Yes, it called ‘iPnoho6′ but not iPhone 6. This is the latest Shanzhai iPhone made-in-China. Actually the device cannot be called the iPhone 6 rip-off because iPhone 5 is not even exist yet. The ‘iPnoho6′ is made of cheap plastic casing in white color, and it is label as “IPDA”. It has some large speakers on the back, and it’s creative enough that the home screen button is designed in a “full apple” logo. The specification and price unknown, properly it’s a cheapo feature phone. We are curious to know how it actually works.
Updated. iPhone 6 has been released. What’s new? Maybe iPhone 6S?
SINA Weibo (in Chinese)
Related Themes:Apple, iPhone, iPhone 5, knockoff, Shanzhai
- Some Apple Factories in China Still Treat Workers “Like Slaves” (Updated)
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack