iPhone 6 Is Available In China Now ?January 30, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Knockoffs |
While the whole world is waiting for the iPhone 5, iPnoho6 has released in China. Yes, it called ‘iPnoho6′ but not iPhone 6. This is the latest Shanzhai iPhone made-in-China. Actually the device cannot be called the iPhone 6 rip-off because iPhone 5 is not even exist yet. The ‘iPnoho6′ is made of cheap plastic casing in white color, and it is label as “IPDA”. It has some large speakers on the back, and it’s creative enough that the home screen button is designed in a “full apple” logo. The specification and price unknown, properly it’s a cheapo feature phone. We are curious to know how it actually works.
Updated. iPhone 6 has been released. What’s new? Maybe iPhone 6S?
SINA Weibo (in Chinese)
Related Themes:Apple, iPhone, iPhone 5, knockoff, Shanzhai
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.