Taiwan Pineapple Cake Copy iPhone’s PackagingJanuary 25, 2012 | by: Chris Chang | Apple China |
The bakery shop called it the ‘iFong’, the pronunciation of the word ‘Fong’ literally means pineapple fruit. Each box of ‘iFong’ contains 6 small pieces of pineapple cakes, price at NT$250 (US$8.30). The Taiwan bakery shop told the local press that having similar packaging designed like iPhone can attract more customers to purchase the pastry as gift-giving. More pics after the break.
Related Themes:iPhone, Taiwan
- iPhone 6s Prototype. Depth: 7.1mm!!!
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting