Foxconn Doubles Zhengzhou Factory Size to Produce More iPhones
The expansion plan, which will cost 7 billion yuan (US$1.1 billion), will increase its current production lines and expects to bring US$20 billion in sales revenue in 2012. Foxconn’s factory plant in Zhengzhou was opened last year and it had large recruitment in order for the long run. Now the plant has already reached a daily production of 200,000 Apple iPhones, with 130,000 workers. Foxconn is looking to double iPhone’s output at the new expansion of Zhengzhou factory …
Foxconn’s updated facilities mean lower wait times and more available stock of iPhone 4s models for the worldwide market next year. This will also help the future iPhone releases, which have often seen rapid selling-out of preorder stock as well as actual in-store stock. This should also mean we are able to get an iPhone 5 on-hands earlier when they are finally out, likely late 2012.
- iCloud Login: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to iCloud.com
- iPhone 7SE Release Date Next Spring
- iPhone 7 Price in China (incl. iPhone 7 Pro)
- Freedom 251 or iPhone 5S/6/6S? Best Cheapest Smartphone vs iPhone.
- Freedom 251 Booking For Sale, Specifications.