Foxconn Doubles Zhengzhou Factory Size to Produce More iPhonesDecember 27, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple Foxconn's Hell Factory |
The expansion plan, which will cost 7 billion yuan (US$1.1 billion), will increase its current production lines and expects to bring US$20 billion in sales revenue in 2012. Foxconn’s factory plant in Zhengzhou was opened last year and it had large recruitment in order for the long run. Now the plant has already reached a daily production of 200,000 Apple iPhones, with 130,000 workers. Foxconn is looking to double iPhone’s output at the new expansion of Zhengzhou factory …
Foxconn’s updated facilities mean lower wait times and more available stock of iPhone 4s models for the worldwide market next year. This will also help the future iPhone releases, which have often seen rapid selling-out of preorder stock as well as actual in-store stock. This should also mean we are able to get an iPhone 5 on-hands earlier when they are finally out, likely late 2012.
Related Themes:Foxconn, Foxconn Zhengzhou, Zhengzhou
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million
- 9 Most Amazing Chinglish Quotes
- iPhone 6s is almost here. Why?
- Unearth The True Feelings of Taiyuan Foxconn Workers: I Feel Loss and Hopeless (Exclusive Interview)
- Where will be the best place in China to buy iPhone 6s?