Foxconn Doubles Zhengzhou Factory Size to Produce More iPhonesDecember 27, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple Foxconn's Hell Factory |
The expansion plan, which will cost 7 billion yuan (US$1.1 billion), will increase its current production lines and expects to bring US$20 billion in sales revenue in 2012. Foxconn’s factory plant in Zhengzhou was opened last year and it had large recruitment in order for the long run. Now the plant has already reached a daily production of 200,000 Apple iPhones, with 130,000 workers. Foxconn is looking to double iPhone’s output at the new expansion of Zhengzhou factory …
Foxconn’s updated facilities mean lower wait times and more available stock of iPhone 4s models for the worldwide market next year. This will also help the future iPhone releases, which have often seen rapid selling-out of preorder stock as well as actual in-store stock. This should also mean we are able to get an iPhone 5 on-hands earlier when they are finally out, likely late 2012.
Related Themes:Foxconn, Foxconn Zhengzhou, Zhengzhou
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.