Turn Your iPad Into Apple I, Apple II (with video!)November 30, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple |
Have you always wanted to own a fully assembled Apple I computer or an all-time classic Apple II? Did you miss the chance to buy a super rare Apple I computer at the recent Christie’s auction? Fret not! You can now turn back the hands of time with the iStation and make your iPad look like an Apple I or Apple II!
» In stock for $85.90 at M.I.C. Store. While stocks last! (SOLD)
You need to watch these two videos first, an ad and a guide.
Why It Matters
For “retro” Apple fans who “worship” the first Apple computer system — Apple I or Apple II, here’s your chance to see what they would look like when placed in your room or on your desk. The iStation looks kinda like an Apple I in a wooden case, or an Apple II. What is it actually? Well, it is unique in that it’s a stand, solid-performing speaker and keyboard in one. Most interestingly, your iPad acts as a display for the iStation, so the whole thing appears as a good looking piece of all-in-one tablet computer.
The iStation does exactly what it promises, delivering realistic, high-output sound from any Apple iOS device. It has a stand that firmly holds iPad, iPod, and iPhone devices and lets you rotate your iPad to view the screen in portrait or landscape orientation for the best video display. The compact wireless keyboard seems to be a bonus feature, and that make it looks like an Apple I or Apple II, but some of our friends told us that it looks more like an Apple III. Anyway, the main drawback with the iStation is the lack of an easy way to carry it with the iPad on the go. It weighs over 2 kg! It is intended as a desk-top system, but has enough cojones to dominate a small desk. So, the iStation is available in two styles; the Woodgrain style that is constructed out of plywood is perfect for Apple I fans who love the original Apple computer that started it all; the White style is glossy and made for Apple II fans who really dig the retro-styled beige / white boxes that were PCs. For just $85.90, it is the most bad-ass stand for the iPad.
Related Themes:Apple I, Apple II, iPad, iPad 2, iPad Stand, iPhone, iStation, keyboard, photos, Speaker, speakers, USB, videos, wireless keyboard
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones