The Most Authentic Angry Birds Arcade Booth YetSeptember 3, 2011 | by: Chin Lan | China |
Remember the Angry Birds game booth that we had spotted in Guangzhou China? Maybe that is not exciting enough. We are going to introduce you another real-life, giant-size Angry Birds arcade booth.
The game booth can be found in a Chinese theme park which is located at Changsha, the capital city of Hunan, in south-central China. However, the game is not authorized by Rovio though. More pics after the break.
Related Themes:Angry Birds, Angry Birds China, Hunan, Real Life Angry Bird
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million