Xiaomi’s CEO Is Imitating Steve JobsAugust 17, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
Previously we spotted three fake Steve Jobs already, and we are going to introduce the fourth one here today, and he is the CEO of Xiaomi! His company just launched a remarkable Xiaomi smartphone yesterday. If you take a closer look, the way the event was held and the way he stands on the stage look so similar to Apple’s WWDC and Steve Jobs. More comparisons after the break.
Thinner, taller, older. Wearing glass, New Balance shoes, long sleeve black shirt tuck in.
Fatter, Shorter, Younger. Wearing a watch, pair of Orange shoes (not too sure what brand is), short sleeve black polo shirt.
A little bit more about Xiaomi’s CEO…
His name is Lei Jun, Chinese, was the former executive director and vice-chairman of Jinshan. Noticeably, he is a mobile phone enthusiast who had used 58 units of phones in his entire life (using each of them thoroughly not only hands-on); he loves Apple Inc., always complimented the company “very successful”. Probably why he is acting like Steve jobs in the conference. If you wish read more about him, you may click the source link down below.
Related Themes:CEO, gesture, imitation, launch event, photos, Steve Jobs, Xiaomi, Xiaomi Smartphone
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling
- iPhone 6s will have something like a two day battery life.