Xiaomi’s CEO Is Imitating Steve JobsAugust 17, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
Previously we spotted three fake Steve Jobs already, and we are going to introduce the fourth one here today, and he is the CEO of Xiaomi! His company just launched a remarkable Xiaomi smartphone yesterday. If you take a closer look, the way the event was held and the way he stands on the stage look so similar to Apple’s WWDC and Steve Jobs. More comparisons after the break.
Thinner, taller, older. Wearing glass, New Balance shoes, long sleeve black shirt tuck in.
Fatter, Shorter, Younger. Wearing a watch, pair of Orange shoes (not too sure what brand is), short sleeve black polo shirt.
A little bit more about Xiaomi’s CEO…
His name is Lei Jun, Chinese, was the former executive director and vice-chairman of Jinshan. Noticeably, he is a mobile phone enthusiast who had used 58 units of phones in his entire life (using each of them thoroughly not only hands-on); he loves Apple Inc., always complimented the company “very successful”. Probably why he is acting like Steve jobs in the conference. If you wish read more about him, you may click the source link down below.
Related Themes:CEO, gesture, imitation, launch event, photos, Steve Jobs, Xiaomi, Xiaomi Smartphone
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million
- 9 Most Amazing Chinglish Quotes
- iPhone 6s is almost here. Why?
- Unearth The True Feelings of Taiyuan Foxconn Workers: I Feel Loss and Hopeless (Exclusive Interview)
- Where will be the best place in China to buy iPhone 6s?