Xiaomi’s CEO Is Imitating Steve JobsAugust 17, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
Previously we spotted three fake Steve Jobs already, and we are going to introduce the fourth one here today, and he is the CEO of Xiaomi! His company just launched a remarkable Xiaomi smartphone yesterday. If you take a closer look, the way the event was held and the way he stands on the stage look so similar to Apple’s WWDC and Steve Jobs. More comparisons after the break.
Thinner, taller, older. Wearing glass, New Balance shoes, long sleeve black shirt tuck in.
Fatter, Shorter, Younger. Wearing a watch, pair of Orange shoes (not too sure what brand is), short sleeve black polo shirt.
A little bit more about Xiaomi’s CEO…
His name is Lei Jun, Chinese, was the former executive director and vice-chairman of Jinshan. Noticeably, he is a mobile phone enthusiast who had used 58 units of phones in his entire life (using each of them thoroughly not only hands-on); he loves Apple Inc., always complimented the company “very successful”. Probably why he is acting like Steve jobs in the conference. If you wish read more about him, you may click the source link down below.
Related Themes:CEO, gesture, imitation, launch event, photos, Steve Jobs, Xiaomi, Xiaomi Smartphone
- Apple’s Asia’s Largest Store in Beijing Wangfujing.
- Shot on iPhone 6
- Jailbreak iOS 8.3 available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. Download Now.
- A Beautiful Chinese Winery in Beijing
- The Most Phenomenal Fake Apple Store in China (with video!) [UPDATED]
- Watch: Amazing Timelapse Video Shows All sides of Hong Kong
- Wait iPhone 6S? Apple Is Losing Its ‘Magic’ in China’s Smartphone Market.
- The World’s Search Engine vs. Chinese-only Search Engine (Infographic)
- Chinese Instagram Users Will Get Upset If You Post Bad Pictures of China (Video)
- Chinese Loves Instagram So Much [Updated]