The Mystical “Xiaomi Smartphone” Officially Launched! [Round-Up]August 16, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Android CHINA TECH |
If you don’t know the Chinese company Xiaomi, maybe now is a good time to get to know its first Android-powered smartphone. Its MIUI has been eyes-catching since it introduced sometimes last year, which attracted a lot of smartphone users around the global, and most of them are feeling desirable with Xiaomi. So how about its smartphone? It is the world’s first dual-core 1.5Ghz smartphone and has unlocked its bootloader! What’s more? Tell you after the break!
Xiaomi Smartphone Hands-On
Xiaomi smartphone boasts a Sharp 4-inch 16:9 capacitive touchscreen (480 x 854), dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S3 (MSM8260), 266MHz Adreno220 GPU, 4GB of ROM and 1GB of RAM. Supports up to 32GB Micro-SD card support, pre-installed Android 2.3.5 (MIUI ROM), has unlocked bootloader, 8.0 mega-pixel rear camera with F2.4, noise-cancelling microphone, and a high-endurance interchangeable 1930mA battery.
Just a reminder, Xiaomi is a company which developed mobile-software, and MIUI ROM is their most prominent product that based on Android OS, and we had mentioned about this before. The company developed a variety of themes for you to choose from, and the video above is showing you how cool those UI are, and there are Transformers themed UI!!!
Happy and go home!
My friend from China just told me that, Xiaomi is also meaning “mistress” in China! …What?.
Related Themes:Android handset, Beijing, hands-on, launch party, party, photos, UI, videos, Xiaomi, Xiaomi Smartphone
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones