Angry Birds MoonCake Is Here!August 15, 2011 | by: Chin Lan | China |
The moon-cake has debut in Hong Kong, there are three flavors — chocolate, and mango and pomelo, and they are selling “in pairs” at $38 HKD (around $4.90). I would like to try one! In the future, Angry Bird will also has a recipe to teach you how to use egg to make a delicious dish!
Related Themes:Angry Bird, Angry Birds China, mid-autumn festival
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million