China High-tech Anti-Tanning Swimwear ?August 22, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
A fat Chinese lady from Qingdao, a city in eastern China, has became famous on wearing this ‘high-tech’ anti-tanning swimwear. The black latex swimsuit has covered her whole body including her head, only her eyes, mouth and both hands can be seen. The purpose of this custom-made swimsuit is to prevent skin exposure to the sun (prevent tanning), and perhaps protection against jellyfish when swimming.
You can see more info here about latex clothing. Meanwhile, the photo of the fat Chinese lady wearing latex swimsuit was spreading like crazy on Chinese Internet, and lots of comments from the Chinese internet user. Most of them think she has covered by BP oil and have better wearing then Ladygaga.
Related Themes:Chinese, photos, Qingdao
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling