China High-tech Anti-Tanning Swimwear ?August 22, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
A fat Chinese lady from Qingdao, a city in eastern China, has became famous on wearing this ‘high-tech’ anti-tanning swimwear. The black latex swimsuit has covered her whole body including her head, only her eyes, mouth and both hands can be seen. The purpose of this custom-made swimsuit is to prevent skin exposure to the sun (prevent tanning), and perhaps protection against jellyfish when swimming.
You can see more info here about latex clothing. Meanwhile, the photo of the fat Chinese lady wearing latex swimsuit was spreading like crazy on Chinese Internet, and lots of comments from the Chinese internet user. Most of them think she has covered by BP oil and have better wearing then Ladygaga.
Related Themes:Chinese, photos, Qingdao
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million
- 9 Most Amazing Chinglish Quotes
- iPhone 6s is almost here. Why?
- Unearth The True Feelings of Taiyuan Foxconn Workers: I Feel Loss and Hopeless (Exclusive Interview)
- Where will be the best place in China to buy iPhone 6s?
- Say Goodbye to the 16GB iPhone 6s ... iPhone 7