Chinese Man Brings MacBook Air Knockoff to China’s Real Apple Store for HelpJuly 28, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
The Genius Bar offers help and support for Apple products, but what if you have a fake Apple product and you terribly need help from an Apple Genius to fix your problems? Well, a Chinese cheapo did it and the Apple Genius really helped him. This cheapo made a trip to the Pudong Apple store in Shanghai, and he seems to have made an appointment with an Apple Genius, for hands-on diagnosis and troubleshooting on his MacBook Air knockoff. Man, this is the naughtiest thing you could do in an Apple store.
We are definitely sure this is a real Apple store. Why? First, the metal walls and the genius bar sign are authentic. Second, the Apple employees in the pic have names on their tags. So, please do not argue with us that this is a fake Apple store. And that MacBoook Air knockoff is exactly the same one we have reviewed long time ago. Impressive!
Related Themes:Apple, Apple Store, knockoff, MacBook Air, MacBook Air knockoff, photos, Shanghai, Shanghai Apple's Store
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones