Chinese Man Brings MacBook Air Knockoff to China’s Real Apple Store for HelpJuly 28, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
The Genius Bar offers help and support for Apple products, but what if you have a fake Apple product and you terribly need help from an Apple Genius to fix your problems? Well, a Chinese cheapo did it and the Apple Genius really helped him. This cheapo made a trip to the Pudong Apple store in Shanghai, and he seems to have made an appointment with an Apple Genius, for hands-on diagnosis and troubleshooting on his MacBook Air knockoff. Man, this is the naughtiest thing you could do in an Apple store.
We are definitely sure this is a real Apple store. Why? First, the metal walls and the genius bar sign are authentic. Second, the Apple employees in the pic have names on their tags. So, please do not argue with us that this is a fake Apple store. And that MacBoook Air knockoff is exactly the same one we have reviewed long time ago. Impressive!
Related Themes:Apple, Apple Store, knockoff, MacBook Air, MacBook Air knockoff, photos, Shanghai, Shanghai Apple's Store
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million
- 9 Most Amazing Chinglish Quotes
- iPhone 6s is almost here. Why?
- Unearth The True Feelings of Taiyuan Foxconn Workers: I Feel Loss and Hopeless (Exclusive Interview)
- Where will be the best place in China to buy iPhone 6s?
- Say Goodbye to the 16GB iPhone 6s ... iPhone 7