Watch a Guy Build an “iPad 3″ in Two WeeksMay 26, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
Watch a Guy Build an “iPad 3″ in Two Weeks. To anyone wondering why on earth you’d want to build an “iPad 3″ from scratch, you better ask this insane geek since he spent two weeks time to build an awesome looking white tablet and he call it as the “iPad 3″.
From picking the parts, to mounting the motherboard and then installing the OS (Windows XP!), you got to watch his solid step-by-step guide to build the tablet. I love the small, medium and large sizes of Apple stickers he got!
Related Themes:Apple, DIY, earth, iPad, Tablet, tablets, videos, Windows XP
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling
- iPhone 6s will have something like a two day battery life.