Watch a Guy Build an “iPad 3″ in Two WeeksMay 26, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
Watch a Guy Build an “iPad 3″ in Two Weeks. To anyone wondering why on earth you’d want to build an “iPad 3″ from scratch, you better ask this insane geek since he spent two weeks time to build an awesome looking white tablet and he call it as the “iPad 3″.
From picking the parts, to mounting the motherboard and then installing the OS (Windows XP!), you got to watch his solid step-by-step guide to build the tablet. I love the small, medium and large sizes of Apple stickers he got!
Related Themes:Apple, DIY, earth, iPad, Tablet, tablets, videos, Windows XP
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones