Ancient Chinese Angry Birds, Huh?April 26, 2011 | by: Chin Lan | China |
It is actually a wine container from the Shang Dynasty and it is now showcased at the Shanxi museum. A Chinese microblogger took a picture of it and tweeted it to the world through Sina Microblog. The interesting thing is that the microblogger compared it side-by-side with Angry Birds and it’s now been forwarded 5,800 times and drawn 600 comments on Sina Weibo. Very funny indeed, and that let us think that Angry Birds first appeared in Ancient China!
Related Themes:Ancient China, Angry Birds, Angry Birds China
- iPhone 6s Prototype. Depth: 7.1mm!!!
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting