Ancient Chinese Angry Birds, Huh?April 26, 2011 | by: Chin Lan | China |
It is actually a wine container from the Shang Dynasty and it is now showcased at the Shanxi museum. A Chinese microblogger took a picture of it and tweeted it to the world through Sina Microblog. The interesting thing is that the microblogger compared it side-by-side with Angry Birds and it’s now been forwarded 5,800 times and drawn 600 comments on Sina Weibo. Very funny indeed, and that let us think that Angry Birds first appeared in Ancient China!
Related Themes:Ancient China, Angry Birds, Angry Birds China
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling