Exclusive: White iPhone ‘4S’April 25, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple China |
Man, we don’t know if this is real, but at least we can see that it has a larger display and edge-to-edge glass. Maybe it’s a mockup, but we are sure that it’s not an iPhone 4. One more pic after the break, comparing to an unofficial white iPhone 4 front panel.
The device we seeing here is surely not the white iPhone 4 which appeared in the UK last week. Yes, it has the new proximity sensor, same as the white iPhone 4. Anyway, maybe this is the prototype iPhone with an A5 processor that game developers are using to prepare their iPhone 5 apps.
P.S. The name of iPhone ‘4S’ is created by 9to5mac.
Related Themes:iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Next iPhone, photos, prototype
- 70% of iPhone Production Now Comes From Foxconn’s Zhengzhou Plant (video)
- Some Apple Factories in China Still Treat Workers “Like Slaves” (Updated)
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.