Exclusive: White iPhone ‘4S’April 25, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple China |
Man, we don’t know if this is real, but at least we can see that it has a larger display and edge-to-edge glass. Maybe it’s a mockup, but we are sure that it’s not an iPhone 4. One more pic after the break, comparing to an unofficial white iPhone 4 front panel.
The device we seeing here is surely not the white iPhone 4 which appeared in the UK last week. Yes, it has the new proximity sensor, same as the white iPhone 4. Anyway, maybe this is the prototype iPhone with an A5 processor that game developers are using to prepare their iPhone 5 apps.
P.S. The name of iPhone ‘4S’ is created by 9to5mac.
Related Themes:iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Next iPhone, photos, prototype
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling