Exclusive: White iPhone ‘4S’April 25, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple China |
Man, we don’t know if this is real, but at least we can see that it has a larger display and edge-to-edge glass. Maybe it’s a mockup, but we are sure that it’s not an iPhone 4. One more pic after the break, comparing to an unofficial white iPhone 4 front panel.
The device we seeing here is surely not the white iPhone 4 which appeared in the UK last week. Yes, it has the new proximity sensor, same as the white iPhone 4. Anyway, maybe this is the prototype iPhone with an A5 processor that game developers are using to prepare their iPhone 5 apps.
P.S. The name of iPhone ‘4S’ is created by 9to5mac.
Related Themes:iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Next iPhone, photos, prototype
- iPhone 6s Prototype. Depth: 7.1mm!!!
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting