The New iHub Makes You Feel Like a True Apple FanboyApril 18, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | CHINA TECH |
This handy iHub does double duty as an USB hub and a collector item for every Apple fanboy. We know USB hubs are honestly nothing to get excited, but the iHub is different. It has a light-up Apple logo, giving you that warm, fuzzy feeling within. Watch the video below to see how geeky it is.
It is a 4-port USB hub. Supports Mac and PC. All kinds of USB gadgets can be charged through the iHub, however, there’s one problem. We noticed that the iPad is not charging through the iHub, while syncing is perfectly alright. What we like is that it comes with plastic enclosure complete with a super cool light-up Apple logo. What’s the price? $9.90, available in black or white. Just head to M.I.C. store for purchase. Windows users, we hope this thing suits you.
UPDATE: This iHub is no longer available for purchase! You folks should know what is the reason behind. (T_T) And the video below is password-protected! Apple
Related Themes:Apple, iHub, Mac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, update, USB, USB hub, videos
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling