Russian Man Gets Fooled Into Buying 128MB External Hard Drive In ChinaApril 11, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
A poor Russian bought a 500GB external hard drive from China for a “very, very low price.” He thought at first that it was a good deal, until he copied a 1.5GB movie to the drive. What’s the problem? Somehow only the last few minutes of the movie were being stored. So he took it to a local repair shop, and when the folks tore the disk apart, they found a small 128MB thumb drive running in a loop, emptying itself when storage is full. Incredible.
Related Themes:Culture:China, hard drive, photos, story, thumbdrive, USB
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.