Russian Man Gets Fooled Into Buying 128MB External Hard Drive In China
A poor Russian bought a 500GB external hard drive from China for a “very, very low price.” He thought at first that it was a good deal, until he copied a 1.5GB movie to the drive. What’s the problem? Somehow only the last few minutes of the movie were being stored. So he took it to a local repair shop, and when the folks tore the disk apart, they found a small 128MB thumb drive running in a loop, emptying itself when storage is full. Incredible.
- iCloud Login: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to iCloud.com
- iPhone 7SE Release Date Next Spring
- iPhone 7 Price in China (incl. iPhone 7 Pro)
- Freedom 251 or iPhone 5S/6/6S? Best Cheapest Smartphone vs iPhone.
- Freedom 251 Booking For Sale, Specifications.