Russian Man Gets Fooled Into Buying 128MB External Hard Drive In ChinaApril 11, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
A poor Russian bought a 500GB external hard drive from China for a “very, very low price.” He thought at first that it was a good deal, until he copied a 1.5GB movie to the drive. What’s the problem? Somehow only the last few minutes of the movie were being stored. So he took it to a local repair shop, and when the folks tore the disk apart, they found a small 128MB thumb drive running in a loop, emptying itself when storage is full. Incredible.
Related Themes:Culture:China, hard drive, photos, story, thumbdrive, USB
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million