The Must-Have iPad Accessories For Photographers (video review)March 23, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple China |
So, here we have the world’s first CF card reader for iPad & iPad 2. Video review after the break. Oh, we found out that the 3-in-1 Camera Connection Kit supports iPad 2!
CF card? That’s for professional photographers. With the CF card reader for iPad, you can preview your high res photos on iPad’s large screen, or back up photos while in the field. Cracking open a laptop/netbook may be a solution, but that’s not cool. For many photographers, the iPad can serve as a beautiful backup device. When you take a break from shooting, just transfer the images from your memory card to the iPad. Now your photos live in two places.
Next, the 3-in-1 Camera Connection Kit.
It fully supports iOS 4.3, so owners of the original iPad do not have to worry about the support for the latest firmware.
It comes in both black and white and is available for sale for $29.90 from the M.I.C. store.\(SOLD)
Hope you guys like these stuff! ^O^
Related Themes:iPad, iPad 2, photographers, photos, SD card, videos
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling
- iPhone 6s will have something like a two day battery life.