The Must-Have iPad Accessories For Photographers (video review)March 23, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple China |
So, here we have the world’s first CF card reader for iPad & iPad 2. Video review after the break. Oh, we found out that the 3-in-1 Camera Connection Kit supports iPad 2!
CF card? That’s for professional photographers. With the CF card reader for iPad, you can preview your high res photos on iPad’s large screen, or back up photos while in the field. Cracking open a laptop/netbook may be a solution, but that’s not cool. For many photographers, the iPad can serve as a beautiful backup device. When you take a break from shooting, just transfer the images from your memory card to the iPad. Now your photos live in two places.
Next, the 3-in-1 Camera Connection Kit.
It fully supports iOS 4.3, so owners of the original iPad do not have to worry about the support for the latest firmware.
It comes in both black and white and is available for sale for $29.90 from the M.I.C. store.\(SOLD)
Hope you guys like these stuff! ^O^
Related Themes:iPad, iPad 2, photographers, photos, SD card, videos
- Some Apple Factories in China Still Treat Workers “Like Slaves” (Updated)
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack