Hands-on with the Poking Inventor Action FigureMarch 8, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
Presenting the most friendly toy I’ve ever seen: the “Poking Inventor” action figure that is inspired from a man who makes the world more open and connected. How does it feel in our hands? The workmanship standard of this collection item is superb, and it is the next greatest action figure for tech nerds.
We really admired the man who is responsible for connecting over 500 million people across the world, helping Egypt’s protesters to spark an uprising, becoming the youngest billionaire and the “Person of the Year”. Being a big fan of the friendly network that everyone is using nowadays, we got the Poking Inventor action figure to show our support to the CEO.
Cool huh? The level of detail in this figure is totally awesome, especially the face. And with a big head, it explains why the CEO is a genius. Overall, we are really proud of the craftsmen for creating this amazing figurine. Good sculpt and paint job with the usual articulation that we’ve all come to expect and love about these toys.
For purchasing, feel free to visit M.I.C. store and get one while stocks last! Price is $69.90 for one, shipping not included. And if you need more speech bubbles, you can get an optional accessories kit set which includes a marker, a cleaning brush for clearing the dust off, and 10 pieces of speech bubble cards. Please take note that shipping may take 3-4 weeks since M.I.C. store does not wish to rush its craftsmen in order to maintain the workmanship standard of this collection item. One more thing, it is limited edition and there’s an order limit: one-per-customer.
UPDATE: Facebook Inc. has informed us that this Poking Inventor action figure, has not consented to the use of Facebook’s copyrights and trademarks, therefore they request us immediately to cease the marketing and sale of this figure. For more info, please click here.
Related Themes:action figure, facebook, Facebook Ceo, figure, photos, update
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones