iPhone 4 64GB Engineered Prototypes On Sale In Grey Markets!March 7, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple CHINA TECH |
While we are still determining if this is real, we can’t wait to let you see this surprising Apple iPhone 4 64GB. What’s more incredible is that the grey markets of Hong Kong are selling it as “engineering prototype”. What!?
UPDATE: Hands-on plus video!
According to Unwire.hk, this suspicious 64GB model has started selling in Sin Tak, the greatest grey market in Hong Kong, and the sellers claimed that these are engineered models and available in small quantity. Interestingly, the back of the phone states iPhone XXGB! That reminds us the leaked prototype last year, the one Gizmodo bought it. It also states the Model no. as XXXXX, and the FCC ID as BCG-XXXXXX. On the screen, you can see is indeed a 64GB capacity and the model is 995-6049LL. And the phone is not locked! Any ideas what’s going on here?
Well, do you believe all these stuff? Not for us.
Related Themes:gray market, Hong Kong, iPhone, iPhone 4, photos, update
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones