iPhone 4 64GB Engineered Prototypes On Sale In Grey Markets!March 7, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple CHINA TECH |
While we are still determining if this is real, we can’t wait to let you see this surprising Apple iPhone 4 64GB. What’s more incredible is that the grey markets of Hong Kong are selling it as “engineering prototype”. What!?
UPDATE: Hands-on plus video!
According to Unwire.hk, this suspicious 64GB model has started selling in Sin Tak, the greatest grey market in Hong Kong, and the sellers claimed that these are engineered models and available in small quantity. Interestingly, the back of the phone states iPhone XXGB! That reminds us the leaked prototype last year, the one Gizmodo bought it. It also states the Model no. as XXXXX, and the FCC ID as BCG-XXXXXX. On the screen, you can see is indeed a 64GB capacity and the model is 995-6049LL. And the phone is not locked! Any ideas what’s going on here?
Well, do you believe all these stuff? Not for us.
Related Themes:gray market, Hong Kong, iPhone, iPhone 4, photos, update
- iPhone 7 Features. The First Transparent Glass Smartphones.
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- Jack Ma, CEO of Alibaba.com is the one of the richest member in China
- Rich Chinese are Buying Luxury Bikes Rather than Premium Cars
- iPhone 6s Prototype. Depth: 7.1mm!!!
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.