iPhone 4 64GB Engineered Prototypes On Sale In Grey Markets!
While we are still determining if this is real, we can’t wait to let you see this surprising Apple iPhone 4 64GB. What’s more incredible is that the grey markets of Hong Kong are selling it as “engineering prototype”. What!?
UPDATE: Hands-on plus video!
According to Unwire.hk, this suspicious 64GB model has started selling in Sin Tak, the greatest grey market in Hong Kong, and the sellers claimed that these are engineered models and available in small quantity. Interestingly, the back of the phone states iPhone XXGB! That reminds us the leaked prototype last year, the one Gizmodo bought it. It also states the Model no. as XXXXX, and the FCC ID as BCG-XXXXXX. On the screen, you can see is indeed a 64GB capacity and the model is 995-6049LL. And the phone is not locked! Any ideas what’s going on here?
Well, do you believe all these stuff? Not for us.
- iCloud Login: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to iCloud.com
- iPhone 7SE Release Date Next Spring
- iPhone 7 Price in China (incl. iPhone 7 Pro)
- Freedom 251 or iPhone 5S/6/6S? Best Cheapest Smartphone vs iPhone.
- Freedom 251 Booking For Sale, Specifications.