iPhone 4 64GB Engineered Prototypes On Sale In Grey Markets!March 7, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Apple CHINA TECH |
While we are still determining if this is real, we can’t wait to let you see this surprising Apple iPhone 4 64GB. What’s more incredible is that the grey markets of Hong Kong are selling it as “engineering prototype”. What!?
UPDATE: Hands-on plus video!
According to Unwire.hk, this suspicious 64GB model has started selling in Sin Tak, the greatest grey market in Hong Kong, and the sellers claimed that these are engineered models and available in small quantity. Interestingly, the back of the phone states iPhone XXGB! That reminds us the leaked prototype last year, the one Gizmodo bought it. It also states the Model no. as XXXXX, and the FCC ID as BCG-XXXXXX. On the screen, you can see is indeed a 64GB capacity and the model is 995-6049LL. And the phone is not locked! Any ideas what’s going on here?
Well, do you believe all these stuff? Not for us.
Related Themes:gray market, Hong Kong, iPhone, iPhone 4, photos, update
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones
- Mac OS X Running On MacBook Pro Knockoff? (UPDATED)
- Apple’s Asia’s Largest Store in Beijing Wangfujing.
- Shot on iPhone 6
- Jailbreak iOS 8.3 available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. Download Now.
- A Beautiful Chinese Winery in Beijing
- The Most Phenomenal Fake Apple Store in China (with video!) [UPDATED]
- Watch: Amazing Timelapse Video Shows All sides of Hong Kong