Hands-on with iPad 2 (Mockup!)March 1, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
In less than 24 hours, the iPad 2 will be unveiled. We know you are excited about it, so we think it is time to bring you something amazing — the most realistic mockup of the second-generation iPad! We have a lot of pictures here, sit back and enjoy.
Although it is not the real thing, but the mockup we seeing here is probably the best teaser before Apple’s iPad 2 announcement. So, what’s so special with this mockup? Well, it is
notably thinner than the current iPad, and uses tapered edges, similar to those on the latest iPod touch. The back is completely flat and there’s a wide speaker grille on the bottom for enhanced audio – something we are sure to see on the real deal – and rear and front facing cameras. Plus, there’s a slot opposite the volume and mute buttons. And one last feature, it has a strip of white plastic on the back. Alright, pictures below.
Related Themes:Apple, cameras, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch, photos
- iPhone 7 Features. The First Transparent Glass Smartphones.
- iPhone 7 - What We Want To See in
- Jack Ma, CEO of Alibaba.com is the one of the richest member in China
- Rich Chinese are Buying Luxury Bikes Rather than Premium Cars
- iPhone 6s Prototype. Depth: 7.1mm!!!
- iPhone 5S into iPhone 6 Plus Body.
- iPad Plus - What we know about Apple's larger-screened iPad.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- IPhone 6s Camera features.
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.