Hands-on with iPad 2 (Mockup!)
In less than 24 hours, the iPad 2 will be unveiled. We know you are excited about it, so we think it is time to bring you something amazing — the most realistic mockup of the second-generation iPad! We have a lot of pictures here, sit back and enjoy.
Although it is not the real thing, but the mockup we seeing here is probably the best teaser before Apple’s iPad 2 announcement. So, what’s so special with this mockup? Well, it is
notably thinner than the current iPad, and uses tapered edges, similar to those on the latest iPod touch. The back is completely flat and there’s a wide speaker grille on the bottom for enhanced audio – something we are sure to see on the real deal – and rear and front facing cameras. Plus, there’s a slot opposite the volume and mute buttons. And one last feature, it has a strip of white plastic on the back. Alright, pictures below.
- iCloud Login: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to iCloud.com
- iPhone 7SE Release Date Next Spring
- iPhone 7 Price in China (incl. iPhone 7 Pro)
- Freedom 251 or iPhone 5S/6/6S? Best Cheapest Smartphone vs iPhone.
- Freedom 251 Booking For Sale, Specifications.