Hands-on with iPad 2 (Mockup!)March 1, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
In less than 24 hours, the iPad 2 will be unveiled. We know you are excited about it, so we think it is time to bring you something amazing — the most realistic mockup of the second-generation iPad! We have a lot of pictures here, sit back and enjoy.
Although it is not the real thing, but the mockup we seeing here is probably the best teaser before Apple’s iPad 2 announcement. So, what’s so special with this mockup? Well, it is
notably thinner than the current iPad, and uses tapered edges, similar to those on the latest iPod touch. The back is completely flat and there’s a wide speaker grille on the bottom for enhanced audio – something we are sure to see on the real deal – and rear and front facing cameras. Plus, there’s a slot opposite the volume and mute buttons. And one last feature, it has a strip of white plastic on the back. Alright, pictures below.
Related Themes:Apple, cameras, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch, photos
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling