China’s Biggest Apple Store Opening SoonFebruary 19, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
Let’s face it, the third Apple store in Shanghai is confirmed and it will be Apple’s biggest retail venture in China yet. How big? Five levels high, containing retail space, with offices on the upper floors. Man, we got to visit it.
In case you missed it, there are 4 Apple stores in China now, two at Beijing and two at Shanghai. And guess what, according to Apple, the stores in China are the highest traffic of any Apple stores. How popular are they? Well, according to Ron Johnson, Apple’s senior vice-president of retail, Apple stores in China are now visited by more than 40,000 per day, which is four times the average traffic Apple retail stores in America. So, Apple is ready to provide a bigger store to attract more Chinese customers.
The new store is opening this summer and it will be located near the most popular tourist attraction in Shanghai, Huangpu River. The exact location is inside the new Henderson Metropolitan building on Nanjing East Road, a section of the city’s main shopping street. The store will dominate the lower five levels of the 22-story building, and that’s really impressive for a retail store selling technology stuff. The map below will tell you where it is.
Source: Beijing Youth Daily
Related Themes:Apple, Apple Store, Culture:China, new Apple stores, photos, Shanghai, Shanghai Apple's Store, store
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.