Introducing Louis Vuitton Belt Buckle… CellphoneJanuary 9, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | China |
This is not a crap. Louis Vuitton may not release such a “creative” product like this, a cellphone in a belt buckle. You must be asking who will buy this silly trend home. Well, a rich person who is willing to hold up the belt to face and starts talking. Nice, watch the hands-on video after the jump.
There’s a small screen on the side for you to see the time and day from the top. Know what I mean?
Related Themes:cellphones, creative, jump, photos, rich, Shanzhai
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones