The Greatest Fake iPhone 4 Changes Everything AgainJanuary 9, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Knockoffs |
Remember the best iPhone 4 knockoff of 2010? Yes, the SoPhone looks almost identical to Apple’s iPhone 4.
It got super popular in Hong Kong and this 100-percent iPhone 4 look-alike even showed up in the newspaper headlines of Apple Daily, Hong Kong’s best selling newspaper. The whole city got really amazed with it. This changes everything. Again. Just hit the break and watch the video.
Amazingly, SoPhone doesn’t look like a knockoff at all. Moreover, not only does this phone have the same appearance as the iPhone 4, the UI looks and works just like iOS! It’s not easy to differentiate it with the original. Even Chinese Apple fanboys are discussing about it, whether it’s worth to get one or not. The phone has a big defect, it’s not running Android or Windows Mobile at all, it’s some kind of Shanzhai OS…
Related Themes:Apple, Hong Kong, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 KIRF, newspaper, Sophone
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.