The Greatest Fake iPhone 4 Changes Everything AgainJanuary 9, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Knockoffs |
Remember the best iPhone 4 knockoff of 2010? Yes, the SoPhone looks almost identical to Apple’s iPhone 4.
It got super popular in Hong Kong and this 100-percent iPhone 4 look-alike even showed up in the newspaper headlines of Apple Daily, Hong Kong’s best selling newspaper. The whole city got really amazed with it. This changes everything. Again. Just hit the break and watch the video.
Amazingly, SoPhone doesn’t look like a knockoff at all. Moreover, not only does this phone have the same appearance as the iPhone 4, the UI looks and works just like iOS! It’s not easy to differentiate it with the original. Even Chinese Apple fanboys are discussing about it, whether it’s worth to get one or not. The phone has a big defect, it’s not running Android or Windows Mobile at all, it’s some kind of Shanzhai OS…
Related Themes:Apple, Hong Kong, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 KIRF, newspaper, Sophone
- iPhone 6s price will be similar like iPhone 6, but not like iPhone 7.
- iPhone 6c. To be, or not to be... Not to be.
- China Unleashes Most Realistic-Looking Unibody MacBook Air Clone (Knock-off)
- iPhone 6s China release date... Very interesting
- China's mobile phone users reached 594 million
- 9 Most Amazing Chinglish Quotes
- iPhone 6s is almost here. Why?
- Unearth The True Feelings of Taiyuan Foxconn Workers: I Feel Loss and Hopeless (Exclusive Interview)
- Where will be the best place in China to buy iPhone 6s?
- Say Goodbye to the 16GB iPhone 6s ... iPhone 7