The Greatest Fake iPhone 4 Changes Everything AgainJanuary 9, 2011 | by: Chris Chang | Knockoffs |
Remember the best iPhone 4 knockoff of 2010? Yes, the SoPhone looks almost identical to Apple’s iPhone 4.
It got super popular in Hong Kong and this 100-percent iPhone 4 look-alike even showed up in the newspaper headlines of Apple Daily, Hong Kong’s best selling newspaper. The whole city got really amazed with it. This changes everything. Again. Just hit the break and watch the video.
Amazingly, SoPhone doesn’t look like a knockoff at all. Moreover, not only does this phone have the same appearance as the iPhone 4, the UI looks and works just like iOS! It’s not easy to differentiate it with the original. Even Chinese Apple fanboys are discussing about it, whether it’s worth to get one or not. The phone has a big defect, it’s not running Android or Windows Mobile at all, it’s some kind of Shanzhai OS…
Related Themes:Apple, Hong Kong, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 KIRF, newspaper, Sophone
- iPhone 5 Wannabe. Designed in USA. (Updated)
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- How The Chinese Make Fun on The Taller, Longer iPhone 6S (UPDATED)
- Wait iPhone 7. Ok. Watch The Chinese Make Fun of iPhone by Introducing iPhone 20s (video)
- Sleeping Rack Support, Best DIY Traveling Tool in China
- iPhone Repairman Recovers Customer Deleted Nude Photo and Puts on Display
- iPhone 6c Body Size - 4-inch display. He is dressed in a metal body.
- It's iPhone 6S. Done.
- The Chinese are Excited about the Pineapple Smell from iPhone Headphone Jack
- iPhone 7 - How It's Made. Why Foxconn Worker Hates Making iPhones