Most Incredible Apple Knockoffs of 2010December 31, 2010 | by: Chris Chang | Knockoffs |
If you are a reader of M.I.C. Gadget, you probably love to see Apple knockoffs. Throughout the year, we have introduced numerous of fake Apple products, and most of them are incredible in many ways. We have a scary waterproof iPhone 4 knockoff, a MacBook Air knockoff with glowing Apple logo, and even an iPad mini wannabe! They are very attractive, and we would like to show you all the best Apple knockoffs in this super round-up post, just read on to catch up with us! Oh, beware one more thing: Steve Jobs wannabe.
The MacBook Air knockoff we reviewed could be one of the seven wonders of the world. It comes in white or black color, and it’s almost as slim as the original. Performance is not satisfactory, since it packs the specs and configuration of a netbook. It features a real glowing Apple logo on its lid, and comes in 3 sizes — 11.6-inch, 13.3-inch and 14.1-inch!
- MacBook Air Knockoff Full Review (13.3-inch)
- 11.6-inch MacBook Air Knockoff (unibody aluminum exterior)
- 14-inch MacBook Air Knockoff with Snow Leopard OS
iPad knockoff. We’ve introduced countless of models, ranging from 7-inches to 10-inches. They all look like the real thing, and all of them come with Android OS. These fake iPads have one thing in common, cheap. They cost cheaper than the original, most of the models are half the price of a 16GB Wi-Fi iPad. However, don’t expect good performance. There’s no multitouch, and battery life is terrible. Anyway, it’s still worth to grab one if you just want to experience a geeky life with a tablet.
- The Best iPad Knockoff (Really, really amazed us)
- 8-inch iPad Knockoff (just a little smaller)
- RAmos W11 (Seems to be the best iPad mini wannabe)
Ok, you got a real iPad and now what? Well, congratulations and you must grab a Camera Connection Kit which allows you to plug in your camera’s USB cable or SD card, allowing you to offload your pictures and upload them to Flickr or Facebook or wherever your heart takes you. Instead of getting the silly two adapters from Apple, it’s highly recommended to buy unofficial kits which combine all functions into one adapter. There’s 2-in-1, 3-in-1, and 5-in-1, depending on what functions you need.
- 3-in-1 iPad Camera Connection Kit (with video review!)
- 2-in-1 Camera Connection Kit (just USB port and SD card slot together)
- 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit
(includes USB port, SD card & micro SD card slot, AV-Out port, and mini USB port)
All-in-one PC might become another important knockoff production. In term of its screen size, the manufacturers are offering 15.6-inches (1366×768), 18.5-inches and 21.5-inches versions. Well, we don’t expect it is powerful, but this iMac knockoff in Shenzhen is at least sufficient for web browsing and some other entry-level tasks. Yeah, it looks like Apple’s white iMac, seriously good looking.
Apple’s new Mac mini has arrived, and the knockoff makers now use the old form factor to build a knockoff version. This Ion-based box is not as powerful as the original, but you might be interested with its name, the Pandora Mini Mac. Nice.
The knockoff makers are always bringing us some surprises and here are two extraordinary fake Apple gadgets.
The white MacBook is a classic from Apple, and we have a knockoff for that in China. It looks like the original, but with less speed, power, and battery life. However, there’s one thing to love, the cheapest model starts from $1999 Chinese yuan (about $290). The high-end model has three awesome features: A built-in DVD optical drive, dual batteries, and Nvidia ION 2.
- The White MacBook Knockoff For Everyone
- White MacBook Knockoff (with built-in DVD-rom or dual batteries)
Don’t tell me how powerful your MacBook Pro is. I could not afford to get one, but I would consider this Chinese MacBook Pro knockoff, the QT Pro. Featuring NVIDIA’s Ion 2 graphics technology for 1080p playback and includes a big sealed-in battery, taking up almost fifty percent of the available space in the laptop and runs Mac OS X (maybe), it’s a must-see product in the big family of Apple knockoffs.
- MacBook Pro Knockoff Packs NVIDIA’s Ion 2 Graphics
- MacBook Pro Knockoff Gets Dissected
- Mac OS X Running On MacBook Pro Knockoff?
Dear Apple fanboys, you got to meet QingTing, a Chinese company that copies Apple’s products and website. They have MacBook Pro, iMac, iPad knockoffs which look just like the real stuff. What’s more, they even ripped off Apple wholesale and copied Apple’s website by ’stealing’ the product shots without any approvals from Apple. Luckily, they removed all Apple logos and trademarks.
The new multitouch iPod Nano was made to be strapped to a watch band. It’s cool and the knockoff makers now present us a similar thing, a tiny shanzhai iPhone which you can wear it as a WATCH. Cool.
There are lots of iPhone 4 knockoffs in China, and all of them look similar to Apple’s iPhone 4. We got one for a review, and it’s really built to look like a real iPhone 4 while doing its best — with features like a front-facing camera with flash, removable battery, and that outrageous imitation of the industrial design, no one would say that it is not cool. What’s more, there are some impressive models which copied the entire UI of iOS, runs Android or even dual OS!
- iPhone 4 Knockoff Full Review
- iPhone 4 Knockoff Comes With Dual OS
- Android 2.1 Looking Fast, Furious On iPhone 4 Knockoff
- AIR PHONE 4+, An iPhone 4 Knockoff With Aluminum Body
- The iPhone M9 (with nice packaging and a fake Apple battery)
- 2010’s Best iPhone 4 Knockoff: The SoPhone
The white iPhone 4 is too beautiful to describe, and the knockoff makers have cloned it today for those Apple fans who want an white iPhone 4 badly. Not only it does look like the original (does it exists??), things turn out magical if you put into a basin of water. Yeah, there’s a model which is waterproof.
- The First White iPhone 4 Knockoff
- More Pics of the White iPhone 4 Knockoff
- Waterproof iPhone 4 Knockoff Scares Me
By just a few concept shots of the iPhone 5 on the internet, those knockoff makers already produced one looks like it. Wouldn’t be interesting to get an iPhone 5 wannabe while some people still think of getting an iPhone 4? You must click in to read more!
2010 was a great year for the incredible Apple knockoffs in China, and these are some of our favorite stuff. Hope you like it and we will continue to bring you more Apple knockoffs in 2011!
Related Themes:2010, Android, Android Tablet, Apple, camera kit, imac, iPad, iPad knockoff, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 KIRF, iPod, ipod nano, knockoff iPhone, Mac, mac mini, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, magic mouse, SD, Steve Jobs, White iPhone 4
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.
- iPhone 6c Release Date in China - November (rumor)
- Chinese Chopsticks Thief Can Steal Your Smartphone While You Are Cycling
- iPhone 6s will have something like a two day battery life.