Review of 3-in-1 iPad Camera Connection Kit (Video)December 27, 2010 | by: Chris Chang | Apple CHINA TECH |
Oh yes! The magical 3-in-1 iPad camera connection kit is on our sweaty hands and it works perfectly on our iPad with iOS 4.2.1. It really lets us transfer files via USB, SD, and microSD, but there’s still something not working here.
Since iOS 4.2 emits less USB power on iPad, the connected devices that require power of more than 20mA will not work with this 3-in-1 camera kit. We tried to connect a USB keyboard, but we got the following alert: “The connected USB device requires too much power.” WTF? Anyway, we are still happy to see our SD cards working on this little guy and it also supports jailbroken iPad! This 3-in-1 camera kit is available for purchase on our store, but please take note:
In order to maintain quality control, our factory can only produce 50pcs per day. Due to overwhelming response we can only ship out order on first-come-first-serve basis. For customers who have pre-ordered before DEC 20, please note that we will start ship out est. from DEC 24 – til – JAN 8. Stock is expected to return after Chinese New Year Holiday (FEB 3 -10).
We have started accept pre-ordering today. New orders placed on Dec 28 or after is est. to ship out on Jan12 – til – Jan 16. Please note that this batch will be our last productions before Chinese New Year (Feb 3). Once sold out, new productions will start only again after Feb 10.
Related Themes:Apple, camera kit, iPad, photos, SD, ship, USB
- IPhone 6s price in China starts at 5,288 (RMB)
- China Mobile leaked special iPhone 6s price for customers.
- Apple stopped manufacturing iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 6s front camera 5-megapixels for selfie lovers.
- iPhone 6S Keynote - 9-th September. Force Touch Confirmed.
- iPhone 6S Release Date, Official Presentation, Keynote.
- iPhone 6s Display + Some new Features.
- iPhone 6S - A supplier from Guangdong was found to have 74 violations.
- 4-inch iPhone 6c Cases Prototype.
- iPhone 6S Price in USA vs China and Hong Kong.